Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

It's nearly the end of the day but I still wanted to take a moment and wish all the Dads out there a Happy Father's Day. Being a father isn't always easy but one day your children will grow up and will tell you happy they are that you're their dad.

My own dad has always been someone that I've been very grateful for and have a huge amount of respect for. My dad has always allowed me to express my feelings to him. He would let me "argue" with him during my teenage years as he wanted me to feel that I could speak my mind and debate things with him. My dad has a great mind and has always been a hard worker and I'm grateful to him for that.

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

To my husband and father of my children - THANK YOU. You bear such a huge burden and responsiblity on your shoulders to provide for us. I don't say it nearly enough but I truly appreciate all that you do for us. You're a great dad and husband and I feel blessed to have you in my life.

Happy Father's Day Sweetie!